Enter the Rekindle the Warmth Giveaway for a chance to win one case of fire logs, a Kindle Fire® Tablet, and a Keurig® Brewer with coffee, tea & hot cocoa k-cups, to one lucky winner. Plus, the winner gets to Share the Warmth by sending the same set of gifts to a friend.Read More
- $50 automatic – no promo code needed, 2/1-2/6
- $50 with code FEB50FREE, 2/7-2/8
- $50 with code VAL50FREE, 2/13-2/15
- $50 with code FREE4FEB, 2/20-2/22
- $50 with code SHIP50FREE, 2/27-3/1
- $15 off $50 Home with code HOME15, 1/30-2/7
- $50 off $200 Luggage with code LUGGAGE50, 1/30-2/7
- $10 off $50 Jewelry and Watches with code JEWELRY10, 2/1-2/7
- $10 off $50 Jewelry and Watches with code VDAYJEWELRY, 2/8-2/17
- $10 off $40 Men’s Basics with code MENBASIC10, 2/11-2/19
- $10 off $30 Apparel, and Select Gear and Furniture for Baby and Toddlers with code BABYSALE10
- $10 off $30 Junior’s Apparel with code VACAYREADY, 2/26-3/8
- 15% off with c...
Extra 20% off Weekend Sale & Clearance at macys.com with code WKND. Valid 1/28-2/1
Don’t miss Macy’s One Day Sale! Offer Valid 1/30 – 1/31
Extra 20% off Super Saturday + 3 Day Specials and 25% off clearance with code SUPER. Valid 2/6-2/8
There are SO many more sales going on at Macy’s!
- Extra 15% off Semi-Annual Home Sale + 2 Day Specials with code MYHOME. Valid 2/2-2/3
- Don’t miss Macy’s One Day Sale! Offer Valid 1/30 – 1/31
- Save 20% on select Premium Denim styles at Macy’s! Valid 1/29-1/31
- Save 30% on select Impulse Dresses, save 50% on select Impulse Sweaters, save 30% on select Impulse Tops at Macy’s! Valid 1/29-1/31
- Save 40-50% off select girls dresses, +20% off w/ promo WKND at macys.com. Valid 1/29-2/1
- Save 40-50% off select sets, +20% off w/ promo WKND at macys.com...
Here is the latest in Massapequa News
- Blizzard Warning, Massapequa Braces for SNOW
- Kindergarten Registration: February 25-28 (February 24-25 at East Lake, Lockhart and McKenna; February 26-27 at Birch Lane, Fairfield and Unqua).
- Berner Middle School: All 7th and 8th grade students will be issued Chromebooks as part of the BMS “Learning…Anytime, Anywhere” initiative. Distribution of Chromebooks to Berner students will take place over the next month and a half. The devices will be collected in June, and students will receive the same device when they return in September. The program is planned to expand to grade 9 in September, and grades 10-12 in September, 2016.
- 2015-2016 School Calendar has been released. School begins before Labor Day.
Sports Ne...Read More
It’s that time of year again! We’ve made it a family tradition to see the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey every March since my oldest was a baby! Circus XTreme will be in the NY metro area between February 19 and March 22. It will be appearing in our area at the Nassau Coliseum between March 4 and March 8. See our entry form below to enter to win tickets to the 3.4 show!
About The Show:
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME features artists who redefine the word extreme in everything they do, magnifying traditional elements of the circus and combining them with never-before-seen spectacles, original fast-paced performances and incredibly hilarious moments...Read More
As a Massapequa mom, I am always super impressed with how each of my four children are learning the importance of reading at school. I have always loved to read, and we are always reading in our house, but it is great to see how our schools are on board with helping us foster a love of reading with our children.
Today is National Reading Day. On Monday, “The Book of Life” will be hitting Blu-ray/DVD. As the focus of my blogging efforts are always surrounding family and keeping traditions alive with our children, we had the pleasure of working on storybook kits, courtesy of Fox Home Insiders, Pinhole Press and “The Book of Life”. They also enjoyed the arts, crafts and “The Book of Life” puzzles...Read More
Sneaker wedges are all the rage – which is your favorite
Skechers sparkler casual wedge ($46.99)
Skechers – womens skch plus 3 sparkler casual wedge – black – $46.99, 11.40 shipping – Available at Amazon.com Marketplace
Skechers raise your glass wedge sneakers ($64.90)
Skechers – womens black skch plus 3 raise your glass wedge sneakers – $64.90, Free shipping – Available at Amazon.com
Reneeze -Wedge Sneaker Booties ($29.99)
Reneeze – BEATA-05 Womens Wedge Sneaker Booties – BLACK, Size 8.5 – $29.99, 5.48 shipping – Available at Fullfillment By Amazon
Ash Shoes Leather Wedge Sneakers ($184.99)
Ash Shoes Thelma Leather Wedge Sneakers ($204.90)
Ripped jeans, especially skinny ripped jeans add a new dimension to your look. You can splurge on expensive ripped jeans or steal some of these.
Ripped High Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans ($70.00)
Topshop – Women’s Topshop Moto ‘Jamie’ Ripped High Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans (Black) – $70.00, Free shipping – Available at Nordstrom
Midrise Super Skinny ($118)
mavi – Jeans Adriana Midrise Super Skinny in Ripped Black Coated Women’s Jeans – Black – $118.00, Free shipping – Available at Amazon.com
Fashion Skinny Ripped Jeans ($25.01)
VENTELAN Pants – VENTELAN Women’s Fashion Skinny Ripped Destroyed Stretch Blue Jeans Pencil Pants – $25.01, Free shipping – Available at Amazon.com Marketplace
J Brand Skinny Ripped Jeans ($238)
Here’s a great splurge vs. steal look for you!
Warm, cozy and chic – get this look and save
UGG Dahlen ($151.25)
Frye Melissa Button Wide Calf Boots ($347.95)
Frye – Frye Melissa Button Wide Calf Boots Shoes, Cognac, 8.5 – $347.95, Free shipping – Available at Bare Necessities
Cashmere Sweater Dress ($54)
Woolovers – Women’s Cashmere & Merino Sweater Dress Charcoal/Flannel – $54.00, 10.00 shipping – Available at Wool Overs
Cashmere Sweater Dress ($195)
Luigi Baldo – 100% CASHMERE DRESS-SWEATER. MADE IN ITALY. – $195.00, Free shipping – Available at Amazon.com Marketplace
Helmut Lang Leggings ($195)
Helmut Lang – Bat Wash Leggings – Black – $195...